Highway Construction Careers Training Program
12-Week FREE Program!
This is a 12-week training program that helps you find a career path into union construction apprenticeships.
The first six weeks are in a classroom, with topics including math, flaggers, forklift, heavy equipment training, CPR, speech, soft skills, print reading and construction trades -- not just highway construction.
The second six weeks are hands-on training in skills like concrete, welding, mock house framing, electrical and roofing.
Every class different, depending on the trades that are taking applications. Our goal is for you to learn the skills necessary for acceptance into the construction trades and have the opportunity for a career with high wage potential.
In addition to the FREE education program, you will receive:
- A stipend of $10/hour for every hour you complete
- A voucher to Red Wing® to purchase boots to use during your training
- Tool bag ($350 value)
- Welding equipment ($150 value)
- All personal protective equipment (PPE) needed to be successful in your career path into construction
- Valid driver's license
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma/GED
- Drug test (we test for THC)
- Interest working in the construction trades
For more information or to learn about our next orientation sessions please complete and submit the form embedded below or call 815-802-8205.