Highway Construction Careers Training Program
12-Week FREE Program!
Our goal is for you to have the opportunity for a career with high wage potential. Learn the skills necessary for acceptance into the highway construction and related trades.
- Valid driver's license
- 18 years or older
- High School diploma/GED
- Drug Test (we test for THC)
- Interest working in the Construction Trades
Orientation and Testing
- Tuesday, July 18, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 19, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Thursday July 20, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Class Start & End Date
July 31-October 17, 2023
For more information or to learn about our next orientation sessions please complete and submit the form embedded below or call 815-802-8205.