Digital Marketing Professional Certification
Become dually certified through the American Marketing Association and the Digital Marketing Institute with two credentials: PCM® Digital Marketing and Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
Gain the latest and most up-to-date digital marketing skills needed to thrive in today's ever-evolving digital economy. With this dual certification in digital marketing, students will be prepared to create a cohesive, effective, online marketing strategy. Certified professionals will gain the confidence needed to develop and steer a revenue-generating digital marketing strategy for companies of any size. An internationally recognized, certified professional badge will be available for display on LinkedIn.
Program Scope and Sequence
Earn two, internationally recognized certifications by mastering the main concepts, techniques, and skills required to develop, plan, and implement an effective digital marketing strategy. Through a hands-on learning experience that includes dynamic video presentations and practical learning activities, students will be able to demonstrate a strong foundation in digital marketing.
This thirty-hour, self-paced, online course contains ten modules providing in-depth coverage of all of the key disciplines required for best practice digital marketing.
- Digital Marketing Foundations
- Website Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Search
- Display and Video Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Digital Strategy
Upon successful completion of a three-hour, computer-based examination taken at a Pearson Vue testing center, candidates will be awarded the world's most widely recognized digital marketing certifications.
Enjoy unrestricted access to all Member content within your MyDMI Account. You also receive one year free Power Membership with the purchase of our courses.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Increase website's visibility through search engine optimization techniques
- Drive qualified traffic to your website through pay-per-click advertising
- Execute digital display campaigns
- Capture, segment, and manage email subscribers to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign
- Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives
- Measure and optimize your social media campaigns
- Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages
- Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activity
- Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Managers, Marketing Executives, Senior Management
- IT Managers
- Small business owners
- Those with responsibility for developing or implementing an online marketing strategy for their organization
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in digital marketing
Delivery: 30 hours, self-paced, online learning
Global Industry Advisory Council
The industry recognises what DMI does because we work with the best people and we're helping to move the whole industry forward. We have created a 27 person panel of diverse influencers, thought leaders, tech gurus and C-suite change-makers called the Global Industry Advisory Council.
These people don't just play the game - they are the game. Hailing from the USA, Europe and Asia, the Council have millions of followers, win awards, get published globally, manage multi-site teams and multi-million dollar budgets and are right at the edge of new and fast as well as established and influential. They provide crisp industry ideas, research, commentary and new best practices. The DMI works with them year- round to deliver better - sharper products; a clearer, more meaningful Product Roadmap. And they develop hot content and webinars exclusively for DMI Members, and for you.
At the core of the Global Industry Advisory Council work is the identification of current and future trends, contributing to best practice advice, industry research and insights for professionals and the industry. This offers guidance on an educational framework to support the development and promotion of the profession and the opportunities for individuals and businesses.
The Global Industry Advisory Council includes experts from:
Registration for the Digital Marketing Professional Certification is available online.